Urban Sketchers will cover lodging and airfare. In return, the Correspondent will give daily updates on the Urban Sketchers blogs about the events' activities, and will work together with a Local Barcelona Correspondent who will also be covering the event.
This person must be available to travel to Barcelona, Spain, July 10-14, 2013, and make a full-time commitment to the Urban Sketching Symposium. The Correspondent will not register for workshops, lectures, or demo sections as a participant, but will instead move freely between them, acting as a visual reporter.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Excellent sketching and storytelling skills.
- Fluent in written English.
- Highly motivated, high energy! You'll be sketching all day long.
- Daily commitment to post to the Symposium blog.
- Technical ability to scan/photograph sketches and post them daily.
OPTIONAL BUT DESIRABLE:
- Technical ability to post to social media on a regular basis during the symposium (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Flickr).
Full details and application form.